BSc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course with a focus on training and skill development as mentioned in National Health Policy 2002. Students after BSc Nursing will become professional nurses capable of taking primary, secondary and tertiary care of people.
Who is Eligible for BSc Nursing Admission 2023?
Nursing applicants, like those applying for any other undergraduate course, must adhere to the BSc Nursing entrance 2023 requirements. The qualifying requirements for BSc nursing admissions in India in 2023 are shown below:
- The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age for BSc Nursing admission 2023 to apply for BSc Nursing admission
- The maximum age limit is 35 years for BSc Nursing admission
- Candidates should have passed class 12 with Physics, Biology, English and Chemistry as mandatory subjects to apply for BSc nursing admission
- Candidates should fulfil the cut-off requirement in the qualifying entrance exam for BSc nursing admission
- There are entrance exams like Indian Army BSc nursing which only accepts applications from female candidates for BSc nursing admission
For More Detail call This No; – 9919788885