AYUSH hospitals spread across the country. The Scheme has been structured on the lines of CGHS to ensure cashless transactions, for the patients and is financed by the Government of India.
n Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) card provides several benefits to eligible ex-servicemen and their dependents. These benefits include:
- Access to a network of empanelled hospitals and clinics for medical treatment
- Cashless transactions for medical treatments and procedures
- Coverage for a wide range of medical treatments and procedures
- Reimbursement for medical expenses incurred at non-empanelled hospitals and clinics, subject to certain conditions
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Coverage for organ transplantation
It is important to note that the specific benefits and coverage provided by the ECHS card may vary based on factors such as the ex-serviceman’s rank, service period, and location. Additionally, the ECHS card may not cover certain types of treatments, such as cosmetic surgery or experimental treatments.I would suggest you to contact ECHS personnel in your area for more information.